+91-11-4750 5866, +91-11-4750 5865


Online Registration   

Red Earth

Study Abroad

Immigration Requirements for Students

To enter the country for study, you need a Student visa or Subclass 500 visa. Before you apply for visa, you have to apply for a course and obtain an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE). Though you can apply directly for the course at the selected institute and the visa through Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s online lodgment facility, it is better to seek an expert help. A registered MARA agent knows everything about the procedure and laws. He can help you get the confirmation quickly as well as offers best hands-on tips and advice to clear the immigration checkpoints.


Along with the student visa, there are few other options in the student category of visas. For example, Subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate) is a visa for people who have recently completed graduation from an Australian university and now wish to work in the country for a certain period.


Remember, the country is politically stable and racial discrimination is not a challenge. You can also earn extra income without putting your education at stake. These are the reasons why the country is sought after by people who appreciate quality education.


With over 250,000 alumni working in top companies and corporate organizations in the world, you will never find yourself alone in the workforce.