+91-11-4750 5866, +91-11-4750 5865


Online Registration   

Red Earth

Student Services

Overseas Student Health Cover

If you are intended to study in Australia, an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is one of the mandatory things you need to take before applying for visa. This health cover is for overseas students undertaking formal studies in Australia. The 'overseas student' includes anyone applying for or holding a student visa, or anyone with a bridging visa. It also covers their dependants such as spouses or kids less than 18 years. The insurance covers visits to the doctors, certain hospital treatments, ambulance cover and limited pharmaceuticals (medicines). There are different OSHC providers that offer various OSHC products from basic ones with compulsory services to comprehensive products with extra facilities.


Red Earth Migration can provide you a list of OSHC providers and the products they offer to help you make an informed decision. You can choose the most suitable product and compare the price before finalizing any health cover. We can also suggest you other health covers meeting your needs during your stay in Australia. You may choose any of them with your basic OSHC product to ensure a carefree stay.