+91-11-4750 5866, +91-11-4750 5865


Online Registration   

Red Earth


Working Holiday Visa

A working holiday in the United States of America can be made possible with an Exchange Visa (J Visa). There are several exchange visa programs that particularly accommodate students and recent graduates, who are aspiring to travel and work in America for a maximum of 12 months. The basic requirements for a Working Holiday Visa include an age limit of being at least 18 years old. High school students are not eligible. Part-time students also can't qualify.


Applicants must also prove that they have enough funds to support themselves throughout their stay and must have appropriate medical insurance coverage. Applicants are also required to follow certain medical and criminal requirements.