+91-11-4750 5866, +91-11-4750 5865


Online Registration   

Red Earth


Tourist Visa

Tourist visas are nonimmigrant visas for people who want to stay in the United States for a short period of time for tourism, leisure, or casual reasons. You need a visa category B2 for the aforementioned purposes. However, if you are having the trip for both leisure and business purposes, you can have a combination of B-1/ B-2 visa. (B-2, as mentioned, is solely for business purpose). To apply for a visa, the order of steps and the way to complete them could vary depending on the Consulate or U.S. Embassy where you,re applying. Thus, it,s best to refer to your Consulate or U.S. Embassy website for accurate details on how to proceed.


You need to go through an interview if you age between 14 to 79 years. You also need to prepare certain documents, including your passport, nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-160), photo, and application fee payment receipt.