+91-11-4750 5866, +91-11-4750 5865


Online Registration   

Red Earth


Family Visa

The family of U.S. citizens residing outside the country can be given a green card, a K-3/K-4 Visa, or a fiancée card depending on your relationship.


• Family Visa


A US citizen, aged 21 and above, can petition for his spouse (Form IR1 or CR1), children (Form F1, F2, or F3), parents (Form IR5), brothers, or sisters (Form F4). They can be given a green card for permanent residence.


As you submit your petition, you need to submit proof that you are indeed related to the person you’re petitioning for. You also have to file separate petitions for each of your direct relative, including your children.  After passing the background checks and qualifying the admission requirements, your family can already be eligible for immigration. The immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are usually prioritized. However, Visas are immediately available for fathers and mothers of U.S. citizens.


• Child Visa


A child of a U.S citizen can be given either a green card or a K-3/K-4 Visa nonimmigrant visa. For your child to have a green card, a petition for a family visa is necessary. Your child is also eligible for a K-4 visa if he or she is unmarried and under the age of 21. If the child is a step child of the U.S. citizen, the marriage between his/her parent and the USC must have occurred prior to his/her 18th birthday. The forms to be filed could include Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) and Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, or Form I-864, Affidavit of Support.


• Partner Visa


For a partner visa, you need to file File Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e). If you are petitioning for a fiancée visa, you need to be a U.S. citizen, and you must intend to marry your partner within 90 days of your partner’s arrival in the U.S. You and your fiancée must be legally single. You must have met each other in person at least once within 2 years of the start of the petition. Once you marry, your partner can then apply for a permanent residence. If you do not marry in 90 days, your partner has to leave the country at the end of the 90-day period. 


• Parent Visa


To get a parent visa, you need to file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. Getting a US visa for parents is usually simple because, as mentioned, visas are immediately available for the mothers and fathers of U.S. citizens. You can apply for B2 Visitor visa for your parents. For parents living outside the U.S., you must submit Form I-130, a copy of your birth certificate with both of your parents’ names, a copy of your parent’s marriage certificate, and a copy of your certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization or U.S. passport if you were not born in the U.S.