Holiday Visa, also known as Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa allows foreign nationals aged between 18 and 30 years of age to travel, work and live in the UK for a period of 2 years. This visa scheme is a wonderful way to gain working experience as well as fund your holidays in the UK. Under this scheme, you can work for any 12 months of your 24 months stay in Britain unless you are a professional sportsperson or intended to invest in a business.
Application Requirements for UK Youth Mobility Visa:
• You must have a valid passport of any Commonwealth nations or British Dependent Territories or British Overseas nations.
• No dependents accompany you unless they are partner who have applied for the Tier 5 visa for the same duration.
• You have never held a Youth Mobility Visa before.
• You will not work as a professional sports person during the visa period.
• You can work only for 12 months.
• You will not use public funds.
To apply for this visa you must have a valid passport and a bank statement declaring you have £ 1,890 in your saving account. It is recommended to contact a registered agent or immigration consultant for more information and assistance when applying for a UK visa.